I have so much to be thankful for this year! Lately I feel like my heart is just bursting with love and appreciation for the blessings all around me. I thought I’d share some of them with you.
- I am thankful for my wonderful, precious family. Each member is so special and beautiful and an important part of our family circle.
- I am thankful for the love that I see in my children and their willingness and desire to help other people.
- I am thankful for a husband who loves us and is such a perfect partner for me and a perfect daddy for our girls (and who just delivered a brownie and glass of milk to me as I am writing this line…great timing, huh? LOVE him!).
- I am thankful for the imagination and creativity that my children exude. I just love walking past a room and catching them as they are making up songs, creating characters, dancing, or playing with their favorite stuffed buddy. I can’t help stopping to listen for a while, drinking in the moment and hoping that somehow time will slow down enough that we will all be able to enjoy this part of their childhood a little longer than life normally grants. *sigh*
- I am thankful for the elephant ears that are growing wild in my backyard.
- I am thankful for little hands that happily finger knit.
- I am thankful for chubby arms that wrap tightly around my neck so often and the puckered lips that accompany them.
- I am thankful for quiet mornings and evenings and the excitement and busyness of life in between.
- I am thankful for a friendly church filled with wonderful, loving people.
- I am thankful for the ability to write and share about our family and for those who read about our adventures.