I love the simple things. Do you have a list of loves? Mine seems ever growing or I’m newly reminded of favorite things from the past…
- The feel of the warm sand as your feet sink slowly into it and the sound of the ocean just nearby.
- The way those chubby little hands that are forever grabbing, slowly fall limp as their tiny owner drifts off to sleep.
- My mother’s voice reading my children bedtime stories and knowing that it’s rare to hear in my house. Soon enough we will be wishing for another visit.
- The sound of all three kids playing happily together.
- Giggling girls
- The feeling of our house after every tiny person has gone to sleep….the peaceful stillness of the night.
- Watching the girls discover anything and everything they can while they play outside and their excitement that comes with it.
- The happiness that comes with doing things for one another.
- The smell of freshly baked bread filling our house.
- The desire of all our children to snuggle up close to us as often as possible.