We are working on our letter P this week. So, in honor of our friend P and the harvest season, we did a phabulously phun painting project today—Painting Pumpkin Patches on Paper with Potatoes and Paint. Oh what fun!
- We started by cutting the potato in half.
- I squirted some pumpkin colored paint onto some wax paper and set it between the two girls.
- They stamped and stamped until they each had 4 pages of pumpkin patches.
- We let it dry and played for a while (mommy cleaned up the painty messes of course).
- Next we used some green pant to make vines and leaves.